Visiting The Wee Retreat – 2020 update
We look forward to welcoming you to the studios!
Whether you are coming for a 1:1 session or join us for a class, we ask that during these times of extra hygiene and safety measures, you read through the following guidelines before coming to the studios.
While extra measures are in place we kindly ask that you:
- take care of yourself by following the appropriate government guidance on measures on hand washing, wearing a mask and social distancing
- only bring essential items with you; all mats and equipment will be provided (this is so that we can be sure they are sanitised to our standards before each use). Please note, there are currently no locker facilities on site.
- follow the instructions provided by practitioners while at the studios
- turn up for your class no earlier than 10 mins before; if it’s raining, we suggest 5!
- if you come under the Governments vulnerable groups to please follow their current guidelines and join us online if not in person
- not attend any sessions you have booked if you are displaying any symptoms (new continuous cough – fever/high temperature – loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste) or have knowingly been in contact with anyone who has these symptoms
- inform us as soon as possible should you develop symptoms following a visit to our studios. You can do this via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via your practitioner.