Third Sector Wellbeing @ Work
Putting wellbeing at the heart of your business
“The portal is really easy to use, with an extensive offer that’s tailored to all levels. For me, the stretch series has been a life saver – it’s part of my daily routine now!”
Employee, Move On
We know how much your staff give to ensure service users get all the help and support they need. We know they go above and beyond to make things happen and to make sure nobody your work with is left behind. We support you to make sure your staff get the help and support they need and deserve so your organisation can keep doing what you do; an invaluable contribution to the communities you serve.
Wherever you are with your workplace wellbeing journey, we’re here to support you.
We make it easy for you to embed wellbeing, building a mentally and strong staff team and positive wellbeing culture.
Our programme helps reduce stress, encouraging self-care and making time to unwind from the day with support options on hand for everyone when they need it… meditation to help take a moment to rest and revitalise, relaxation to help unwind from the day and fitness to encourage people to be mobile, healthy and active.
Our wellbeing sessions are delivered by wellbeing experts…
- Flexible and affordable solutions.
- Hosted on a user-friendly platform
- Diverse collection of sessions accessible 24/7, from meditation to martial arts
- Workshops offering expertise in wellbeing topics from nutrition to sleep health.
- Wellbeing training courses including introduction to mindfulness, resilience and mental health.
- Regular additions of new content to maintain motivation, introducing different challenges and wellbeing tools
We work with you to …
- Embed wellbeing within your organisation’s culture, starting with a wellbeing review.
- Build a healthy workplace
- Cultivate positive health and wellbeing within your culture
- Help your teams focus on their wellbeing, making it part of their day, every day.
Why is Wellbeing @ Work important?
When we feel well, we feel motivated, optimistic and capable, enhancing our performance at work and at home.
Employee wellbeing is crucial for every organisation; now more than ever.
– How are you supporting your staff to feel healthy and happy?
– How are you planning to embed wellbeing resources within your organisation?
Wellbeing tools are essential for combatting stress, anxiety and depression, increasing focus and productivity, as well as enabling people to be their best selves.
Wellbeing @ Work empowers employees to make positive changes to enhance their health and wellbeing.
Wellbeing Buy 1 Give 1 Initiative – Our communities matter.
As a Wellbeing @ Work member you can select a micro Third Sector organisation in your local area* to receive membership for the same duration as your subscription.
We’re delighted to extend our services to smaller organisations that may not have the resources but have the need for employee wellbeing.
* Eligibility criteria apply.