Making wellbeing part of everyone’s working day when they need it
‘The live meditation class with Vicky was a wonderful finish to my day, you don’t realise how much you need to sit and breathe every day until you start doing it regularly. It really helped me to focus and relieve all of the little stresses of the day.’
Wellbeing @ Work Member
We know how much your staff give to their pupils and colleagues, supporting them every day with their learning. We know how incredibly hard they all work to ensure pupils and students can continue their education as our environments have changed. The wellbeing of your staff is vital for this to continue. We support you to make sure your staff get the help and support they need and deserve.
Wherever you are with your workplace wellbeing journey, we’re here to support you.
We make it easy for you to embed wellbeing, building a mentally and strong staff team and positive wellbeing culture.
Our programme helps reduce stress, encouraging self-care and making time to unwind from the day with support options on hand for everyone when they need it… meditation to help take a moment to rest and revitalise, relaxation to help unwind from the day and fitness to encourage people to be mobile, healthy and active.
Our wellbeing sessions are delivered by wellbeing experts…
- Flexible and affordable solutions.
- Hosted on a user-friendly platform
- Diverse collection of sessions accessible 24/7, from meditation to martial arts
- Workshops offering expertise in wellbeing topics from nutrition to sleep health.
- Wellbeing training courses including introduction to mindfulness, resilience and mental health.
- Regular additions of new content to maintain motivation, introducing different challenges and wellbeing tools
We work with you to …
- Embed wellbeing within your setting, starting with a wellbeing review.
- Build a healthy working environment
- Cultivate positive health and wellbeing amongst your staff
- Help your staff focus on their wellbeing, making it part of their day, every day.
Wellbeing Buy One, Give One
If your school supports a local community group* we can offer them membership for the same duration as your subscription. We’re delighted to extend our services to smaller organisations that may not have the resources but have the need for employee wellbeing.
* Eligibilty criteria apply.
Why is Wellbeing @ Work important?
Wellbeing tools are critical for combatting stress, anxiety and depression, increasing focus and productivity, and supporting people to be their best selves.
The current climate has affected us all in different ways, causing stress and anxiety for many. Our platform helps your staff to build resilience and self-care into staff’s daily routines establishing healthy routines that we hope will last long after the pandemic.
As educators, your people give everything each day to help others but rarely make time for themselves. By supporting your staff with our wellbeing tools you’re supporting them to make positive changes, enhancing their overall health and wellbeing.