Corporate Wellbeing @ Work
An investment in your employees and your business
“Meetings included in our membership with The Wee Retreat are a breath of fresh air.”
Operations Manager, The Advocacy Project
We know that productivity is crucial for success. We know that and that employee performance impacts on productivity. We know that absenteeism due to stress and illness can be very costly to your organisation.
Investing in your people’s wellness is hugely worthwhile. Embedding a wellbeing culture and strategy increases awareness and shared responsibility of wellbeing.
Investment in wellbeing is an investment in your organisation’s future.
Wherever you are with your workplace wellbeing journey, we’re here to support you.
We make it easy for you to embed wellbeing, building a mentally and strong staff team and positive wellbeing culture.
Our wellbeing sessions are delivered by wellbeing experts…
- Flexible and affordable solutions.
- Hosted on a user-friendly platform.
- Diverse collection of sessions accessible 24/7, from meditation and pilates to martial arts, to suit everyone from beginner to advanced.
- Workshops offering expertise in wellbeing topics from nutrition to financial wellbeing.
- Wellbeing training courses including introduction to mindfulness, resilience and mental health.
- Regular additions of new content to maintain motivation and challenge.
We work with you to …
- Embed wellbeing within your organisation’s culture, starting with a wellbeing review.
- Build a healthy workplace
- Cultivate positive health and wellbeing within your culture
- Help your teams focus on their wellbeing, making it part of their day, every day.
Wellbeing Buy 1 Give 1 Initiative – Our communities matter.
As a Corporate member you can select a non-profit organisation in your local area* to receive membership for the same duration as your subscription.
We’re delighted to extend our services to smaller organisations that may not have the resources but have the need for employee wellbeing.
* Eligibility criteria apply.
Why is Wellbeing @ Work important?
Wellbeing strategies deliver clear benefits and a return on investment.
People are at the core of every business.
- How do you support the physical and mental health of your people?
- What is your wellbeing strategy?
The current climate has affected us all in different ways. Wellbeing is becoming increasingly important as we all work to navigate our way through these unusual times.
Wellbeing @ Work underpins your business’ capacity to navigate this uncertainty; supporting mental health, building resilience, developing and maintaining healthy behaviours and habits that will last long after the pandemic.
Prevention is better than cure.
- When we feel well, we feel motivated, optimistic and capable, enhancing our performance at work and at home.
- Wellbeing tools are critical for combatting stress, anxiety and depression, increasing focus and productivity, enabling people to be their best selves.
We proactively support you and your business to stay well, physically, mentally and emotionally.