In Person Classes
By booking through our website, you confirm you have read and accept the current protocols outlined here: https://www.theweeretreat.co.uk/visiting-the-wee-retreat/
Please note, pre-booking for all events is essential.
All in-studio bookings will automatically be transferred to online classes in the event Government guidelines require us to pause in studio classes. For us to continue operating during this period, payments for classes/events are not transferable to another date/event. In the event a class cannot run in any capacity due to Covid, refunds will be made. We hope you understand the need for us to implement this policy to ensure things remain manageable for us and we can continue to offer these services.
When booking an in-studio event/class with us, you will be asked to confirm that you have read, understood and will follow the above guidelines.
By booking through our website, you confirm you have read and accepted the details outline below and that you understand payments for classes/events are not refundable or transferable to another date/event.
When attending our live online classes and using our pre-recorded material, it is your (the client) responsibility to ensure:
- there are no distractions for the duration of the session
- there is sufficient heating, lighting, ventilation and hydration where you are based
- any equipment is safe and in a suitable condition for activity being performed
- you are in good physical condition and have no disease, physical limitation, mental or physical health concern or injury that would be aggravated or would be the cause of any injury sustained, before, during or as a result of your participating in these sessions
For live online sessions it is your (the client) responsibility to ensure:
- you have the contact details of the teacher (these can be found on the website)
- you keep your video ON for the duration of the session
- you have provided an emergency contact (including name & phone number) to the teacher PRIOR to the session starting
- you will inform the teacher of any changes to your health/medical condition that may have occurred, including injuries, prior to each class.
For all movement/exercise-based sessions it is your (the client) responsibility to:
- Ensure you have enough space to perform the exercises safely and move freely without obstacles or obstructions, free from furniture, equipment and other hazards- a minimum of 4 square metres per person
- The surrounding floor space is entirely clear and you remove any hazards that may increase the risk of trips, slips or falls
- You are advised:
- to work at your own pace,
- work within your body’s limitations
- never force your body into any posture/position during a class
- stop and rest at any time you feel you need to
If you are the legal guardian of a child participating in the sessions, it is your responsibility to ensure all the above criteria are met on their behalf.
Please refer to our full terms and conditions here.